lördag 18 april 2009

Van Hunt




Om man vill kan man lyssna och ladda ner Van Hunt's senaste EP "Use In Case of Emergency", man fyller bara i sin mailadress här.

"Hey there,

I’m thankful for your patience during the wait for new music. I’ve been working on a brand new collection. It’s close, but not quite ready. In the meantime, I’m offering a salve for these desperate times. A few rare items from the vault. I picked them out myself and named them ‘Use In Case of Emergency.’ The record will be available on May 8th on this site only.

I’ve put a few tracks from the record here for you to stream and download for free. Don’t keep it to yourself. Tell your friends.

Take care.

VH"











För er som inte vet så är Van Hunt en amerikansk singer/songwriter, han vann en grammy 2006 för: "Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals", kolla här.

Hans första (självbetitlade) album kom 2004 och första singeln heter "Down Here In Hell (With You)"


Min favoritlåt finns på hans andra album "On The Jungle Floor", lyssna här

//John

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar